Revisit [REVIEW 3-5] some shape position skew

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 06:06:41 PST 2012

Hi Noel,

On Wednesday, 2012-11-28 15:43:13 +0000, Noel Power wrote:

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c4e649f0cd013e86adbd794859bcc3cb9ee3aa61

I hold your deeds in veneration :deepbow :-)

> Anyway there are I am sure lots of edge cases around this that I
> haven't yet spotted, please help find them.

A good test was always to insert a comment near the bottom of a sheet,
e.g. at a cell in row 1048570, and see where it is drawn and where the
arrow points to. Earlier versions still had this 1-2 rows off further
down, I don't have a build with your changes yet to check.

> A quick demo screencast ( and the test document used in the
> screencast ) is located here
> http://users.freedesktop.org:8080/~noelp/zoom ,

Great!

> best to download the
> video in order to see the subtitles ( not really visible when you
> play from the browser )

Just pasting the video URL to totem worked fine.

> and as poor as the subtitles are they took
> me half the day to figure out how to do them

Btw, what software did you use for the subtitles?

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack