ScChangeTrackingExportHelper, SvNumberFormatter

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 08:24:44 PST 2012

Trying to build recent master on Windows with --enable-werror fails with

> c:\lo\core\sc\source\filter\xml\xmlchangetrackingexporthelper.cxx(268) : error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated
> c:\lo\core\sc\source\filter\xml\xmlchangetrackingexporthelper.cxx(268) : warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'fTempValue' used
> c:\lo\core\sc\source\filter\xml\xmlchangetrackingexporthelper.cxx(247) : warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'nIndex' used

and looking at ScChangeTrackingExportHelper::SetValueAttributes,
SvNumberFormatter::IsNumberFormat etc., it is not clear to me at all
whether the former will use nIndex and fTempValue only in situations
where it is guaranteed that the latter has set their values.

Can somebody who knows this code better have a look?

Stephan