ScChangeTrackingExportHelper, SvNumberFormatter

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 29 12:26:29 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 20:14 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> nIndex needs to be initialized for IsNumberFormat(), usually 0 for
> current locale and general number format, if it isn't the method assumes
> an arbitrary number format it tries to match against if general
> detection fails.

	If it isn't initialized things behave un-predictably I rather suspect -
since valgrind was giving me branch-on-uninitialized errors for the
couple of instances I fixed up for this method recently.

	It'd be nice to catch that and/or improve the calling convention to use
a pointer value which defaults to NULL or something (?) ;-) perhaps an
easy hack ?

	ATB,

		Michael.