Desarrollar extensiones para Libre Office

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Nov 30 08:34:09 PST 2012

Yamilka Leyva Coss wrote:
> Hello, my name is Yamilka Leyva, am student at the University of
> Informatics Sciences UCI, belong in a group of developing new
> features for Libre Office, right now   I want to develop new
> functionalities for it, I need all the documentation possible
> which can understand the process of creation of the above,
> specifically how to make them, this is a job that I particularly
> am going to start from scratch, but I am very interested.

Heya Yamilka,

if you want to hack on the core LibreOffice - here's your starting
point:

 http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/

(first thing to do is of course to get a build going, and you'll
need some c++ knowledge)

If, instead, you're rather interested in developing extensions,
there's quite a variety of languages to implement them in, once you
tell us which one you'd prefer, we can give you a number of
pointers.

With kind regards,

-- Thorsten