Libre Office immproovemnt suggestions

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 4 02:06:29 PDT 2012

Hi Lukas,

On Wed, 2012-10-03 at 17:14 +0200, ls.discipulus.dei wrote:
> You are doing an amazing job for developping such great software :-),
> but I have a suggestion to improove Libre Office:

	Thanks for your input; however this is a developers list - it is
exclusively for discussing developing, coding, patches, and so on.

> Pdf has become our international format, so I would like to be able to
> save as pdf, edit it and save it again (also automatically).

	This is relatively easy to do; the only design problem I'm aware of is
storing the original settings for the Export/PDF dialog in the file
itself so they can be re-used next time [ and/or allowing users to
change those settings somehow - which is a bit tricky UI wise ]. Are you
going to hack on it ? if so, I'm happy to give you some code pointers.

	Otherwise, please head to the 'discuss' list.

	All the best,

		Michael.