Trying to build on Windows, multiple target patterns

Flavio Moringa flavio.moringa at caixamagica.pt
Tue Oct 16 01:35:33 PDT 2012

I,

I've done a sucessful build using this steps:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Foral/Build_Win

Also had to apply this patch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6cfe3c93dc55264e57f1057a2911d54232353d13

Hope it helps.

Cheers

--
*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa