Error on rebuild in Windows "cp: missing destination file operand after"

Flavio Moringa flavio.moringa at caixamagica.pt
Tue Oct 16 04:28:06 PDT 2012

Option 1 seems fine....

I understand that my problem was a stupid one... but it happened
nevertheless because I had already did a autogen with "en-US pt" and now I
only needed "en-US" so I just removed the "pt"... didn't even remember of
removing the full option...

If it get's fixed all the better so that stupid options like mine are taken
care of :-)

Cheers

--
*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa