suggestion for feature to improve document quality

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Oct 23 06:01:07 PDT 2012

Hi Johan,

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 13:17 +0200, Johan Henriksson wrote:
> I want to propose a new feature to OO.

	So - this is the developers' list for discussing patches, code
pointers, reviewing changes, and discussing technical issues - it is not
a place for people to post their wish-lists; that is the 'discuss' list.

> I suspect at least the first two items are rather straight-forward and
> would add great value to the software

	Word count is currently cached quite intensively to avoid heavy-lifting
to re-build those counts (IIRC), building lists of every word in the
document would need implementing differently if it was to scale to large
documents.

	Nevertheless, the word-count dialog is in:

	sw/source/ui/dialog/wordcountdialog.cxx

	Patches most welcome :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.