[Libreoffice-qa] New Easy Hack Tracking System -- Developer Input Required

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Oct 23 11:27:28 PDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 04:48:25AM -0700, bfo wrote:
> Recently I stumbled upon two open source projects (sources are available on
> github) to get more volunteers by their interests:
> - in bugs department - see http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/
> - in the development area - see http://whatcanidoformozilla.org/
> Those are very simple sites, where you can just pick up what is interesting
> to you. You will receive bugs or more informations. Would be cool to discuss
> implementing those. Maybe as Easy Hack even.

Yes, both are looking awesome! Are those implementations open source? Then it
should be easy indeed to tune them to show our EasyHacks
(QA/Development/other). Please open a EasyHack for that (Component WWW), if you
are willing to mentor. Also maybe tickle the website mailing list about it to
find a volunteer.

Crossposting to the dev-list as having this is about EasyHacks in general, not
only QA.

Best,

Bjoern

P.S.: openhatch is another example to draw inspiration from.
P.P.S.:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/program/thursday-premier-track/easyhacks-for-non-developers
was related to this too.