Please Add Barack Obama to Dictionary

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Tue Oct 23 11:32:35 PDT 2012

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:42:03 +0200, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Not sure who is responsible for dictionary additions but a user has
> pointed
> out that Mitt Romney's name is in our dictionary but Obama comes out
> underlined. This is probably no good and could be interpreted
> (incorrectly)
> as a subliminal message by our team ;)
>

> Regards,
> Joel

clearly unintentional.

basically the problem is that Barack Obama, though American, has a
non-american name and surname (originally from his father from Kenya)
that's why it's not included by default in the US dictionary.

if Barack Obama had italo-american origin and was called Matteo Rossi you
would see again red underline from the spell-checker.