Template Manager warnings with master build on Linux 64bit

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:36:13 PDT 2012

I'm getting a whole bunch of the following when starting my LO-dev build
from master, after clickin on the Templates Start Center button :

warn:legacy.osl:4765:1:/home/alex/Development/libo/comphelper/source/misc/namedvaluecollection.cxx:225:
NamedValueCollection::impl_assign: encountered a value type which I
cannot handle:
com.sun.star.awt.XWindow

then followed by this message :

warn:legacy.osl:4765:1:/home/alex/Development/libo/framework/source/fwi/threadhelp/transactionmanager.cxx:315:
ASSERT:
         TransactionManager...
         "Owner instance stand in close method. Call was rejected!"

This is without enabling the experimental features, i.e. it uses the old
template manager dialog.

Is this normal because I haven't seen it on 32bit builds ?

Alex