Template Manager warnings with master build on Linux 64bit

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 02:25:45 PDT 2012

On 10/25/2012 11:36 PM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> I'm getting a whole bunch of the following when starting my LO-dev build
> from master, after clickin on the Templates Start Center button :
>
> warn:legacy.osl:4765:1:/home/alex/Development/libo/comphelper/source/misc/namedvaluecollection.cxx:225:
> NamedValueCollection::impl_assign: encountered a value type which I
> cannot handle:
> com.sun.star.awt.XWindow

That warning was due to a recently introduced regression, fixed now with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=402eaced7554aaeea75c10015857ea197191ba34>
"Related fdo#46808: Fix UUIInteractionHandler::initialize argument
handling."  (The warning had meanwhile been silenced with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9faa4e46360488042d71656a5a45bed49436a49a>
"comphelper: convert OSL_* to SAL_* in namedvaluecollection."  Please
never simply silence such warnings without digging for the root cause.)

Stephan