Solar mutex causes freeze on master debug build Linux 64bit when opening ODB file

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:59:45 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Hmm, while trying to reproduce bug 56325, upon loading of the ODB file,
or after loading the ODS file and clicking on the data pilot field to
update the data range, I get a complete freeze of my LO-debug build from
master, which I have to force kill, and the following error message on
the console

warn:legacy.osl:3048:24:/home/alex/Development/libo/vcl/source/app/dbggui.cxx:17
53: SolarMutex not locked

Bug report, or just something wrong with my build ?

Alex