Missing ICU Library

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 04:13:50 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-08-31 at 10:04 +0200, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:

> libo/writerfilter/source/rtftok/rtfdocumentimpl.cxx:3190:83: Fehler:
> libo/writerfilter/source/rtftok/rtfdocumentimpl.cxx:3190:102: Fehler:
> make[2]: ***
> [libo/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CxxObject/writerfilter/source/rtftok/rtfdocumentimpl.o]
> Fehler 1
>
> Any idea what is wrong this time?

I'd guess that this is some flaw in the dependencies. I think those
OOXML_ins etc things are generated from oox/source/token/tokens.txt, so
I suggest

cd oox
make clean
cd ../writerfilter
make clean
cd ..
make

I never saw any such errors on the "Incremental" build-bot which I run
to try and catch such gotchas to try and find incremental problems like
that so I'm unsure what triggered that problem for you.

C.