Missing ICU Library

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:54:00 PDT 2012

Thanks,
in the meantime I did a full rebuild over night and now it's working
again.

I would like to work on improving the layout of some dialogs and other
UI stuff.
Am I right that you are working on some kind of auto-layout like gtk
has? How far are you with that? I would rather use some layout
mechanism than playing with fixed positions and moving pixels around.

Samuel