[Libreoffice-commits] desktop: use soffice.bin instead of oosplash if build with --enable-headless

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:01:26 PDT 2012

Hello Stephan,

Il 10/09/2012 14:01, Stephan Bergmann ha scritto:
> Ach, the logic to restart soffice.bin when it exists with the special
> exit codes (79, 81, cf. desktop/source7inc/exithelper.hxx) had been
> moved from soffice script to oosplash completely; so short-circuiting
> oosplash completely won't make you happy.

mmm, hasn't been moved in desktop/source/app ? I see only there
reference to exithelper and also i see that splashscreen stuff is
supposed not to be done if libreoffice is in headless mode. So i am
really puzzled on what oosplash is. I can't see why i have disabled the
oosplash build in the first place.

thanks,
riccardo