[Libreoffice-commits] desktop: use soffice.bin instead of oosplash if build with --enable-headless

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 00:31:18 PDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 10:01 PM, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:
> So i am really puzzled on what oosplash is.

Besides showing the splash screen it does a number of things that have
traditionally been done in the soffice script:

- Run javaldx and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH accordingly, if necessary.

- Do pagein stuff, to have LO libs preloaded for faster start up.

- Restart soffice.bin upon special exit codes.

 > I can't see why i have disabled the oosplash build in the first place.

Nor can I, now that we look closer.

Stephan