[PUSHED: 3-6] fdo#54450 install evolution datasource driver

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 06:17:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:16:25AM +0200, Andras Timar wrote:
> 2012.09.07. 15:37 keltezéssel, Michael Meeks írta:
> > On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 13:26 +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> >> This does not affect the official build, because it is configured with
> >> --enable-gnomevfs, but I think it does not hurt to have it in 3.6, if
> >> there is anyone who wants to review the fix :-)
> >
> > 	Looks great to me, pushed.
> >
> > 	Thanks,
> >
> > 		Michael.
> >

> Hi,
>
> This patch caused a problem in Windows installer. Now there is an empty
> feature (GNOME Integration) which is selected for installation by
> default. Users find this confusing. It is a Linux-only feature, isn't it?

Are you sure the problem is in this patch? The (optional) module Gnome
should only be added into the install script if at least one of
$(ENABLE_EVOAB2) $(ENABLE_GCONF) $(ENABLE_GNOMEVFS) $(ENABLE_GIO)
$(ENABLE_GTK) $(ENABLE_GTK3) is TRUE, which should not happen on
Windows, I think? (Actually, the files in scp2/source/gnome are not even
processed unless the same condition holds.) Could you check if
workdir/wnt*/ScpTarget/scp2/source/gnome exists and contains any files
on the Windows build? And if it does, could you check that all of the
aforementioned variables are either empty or FALSE in config_host.mk?

D.