[REVIEW 3-6] acclerate large OLE2 file reading ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Sep 19 09:40:17 PDT 2012

	This reasonably trivial fix accelerates a large (private) PivotTable
document load from 100seconds down to 20 seconds for me. It dungs out a
chunk of code - I'm doing some more aggressive cleanup on master - to
not hold the entire OLE2 stream in allocated memory while reading ;-)
[ sadly we still do that while writing until 'Commit' ] - but this is
the simpler version for 3-6.

	Review / acks appreciated - it passes 'make check' and some
smoke-testing of load/save big PPT files.

	HTH,

		Michael.