LibreOffice Forums Categories Proposal

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu Sep 27 14:44:27 PDT 2012

Hi Anton,

Le 2012-09-27 12:00, Anton Meixome a écrit :
> What about l10n?
>
> I see in wiki being jforum the selected software. I'm a bit confuse
>
> May be a fork between Jforum and CodeRanch? As I don't find the
> translation framework in JForum
>
> Which version? Is important for NL teams
>
> is it?
>
> https://github.com/rafaelsteil/jforum3/blob/master/src/main/resources/jforumConfig/languages/en_US.properties
>
> Or
>
> http://jforum2.googlecode.com/svn-history/trunk/src/main/config/languages/en_US.properties
>
> Or anywhere here?
>
> https://github.com/rafaelsteil/jforum2
>

> --
> Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
> Galician community LibO & AOO

I have received this note from Christian Lohmaier:

"This installation is based on the fork/maintenance version whose home
is http://code.google.com/p/jforum2/ - with associated forum at
http://jforum.andowson.com/"

Christian will be in charge of all technical aspect of the forums as
well as implementation.

Cheers,

Marc

--