What features of LO are non-ODFv1.2?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Sep 28 07:27:04 PDT 2012

> They may not display documents written in LO exactly the same as LO does,
> because they are free to ignore properties that makes "Extended" part.

Surely any ODF imlementation is free to *display* documents however it
wishes, even if it would implement  (in the sense of "round-trip") the
document exactly. The *rendering* is completely unspecified by ODF,
isn't it?

If you want a standardized rendering, you need to look at some other
format, like PDF perhaps? Or TeX ;)

Or then I am on crack, and you can ignore me.

--tml