LibreOffice-SDK for MinGW

Helmar Spangenberg hspangenberg at frey.de
Mon Apr 1 04:20:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

is it possible to create the sdk package on the nightly builds for MinGW?

On my system (SuSE 12.3 / x86-64) with the actual mingw packages I run into
big problems.
To get LO compiled I had to do some code adjustments (in case you are
interested, I will send them later); I managed to get the compiled LO run
under wine and windows. However, the sdk worked only as long as I did not
contact LO, it seems that there are some problems transfering the control
structures to the environment.
I suspect, the MinGW threads in my environment do something horrible to the
data;in a debug session I can see, something probably reasonable is
transferred, but later, trying to use the data, ends aup with a crash.
I mean "reasonable" since it was once possible to control LO remotely - I must
have had a constellation of the memory which kept the structures untouched.
But as soon I changed the code adding functions or other stuff, everything
crashed.

Thanks in advance,

Helmar Spangenberg