crash in headless/hidden mode when loading fdo#61305-1.docx

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Apr 2 05:50:06 PDT 2013

Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> The line that throws the exception is: ENSURE_ARG_OR_THROW(
> bHasXRender == true, "SpriteCanvas::SpriteCanvas: No RENDER
> extension" );
>
> Do you have an idea how to fix this? I sadly have no clue about
> canvas or the new style uno services so I'm a bit lost here.

So this _should_ normally catch the exception in
canvas/source/factory/cf_service.cxx and simply try a different
canvas that might actually work within the constraints. Also doing
bitmap rendering probably does not require the spritecanvas service,
but com.sun.star.rendering.Canvas should do.

HTH,

-- Thorsten