unit test failure in forms module, something do with com.sun.star.form.control.FixedText

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed Apr 3 05:57:35 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-03 14:33, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> maybe this grepping for "control\.FixedText" helps you:
>
> stardiv.vcl.control.FixedText
> com.sun.star.form.control.FixedText
>
> So there is toolkit/source/helper/servicenames.cxx which uses
> szServiceName_UnoControlFixedText[] = "stardiv.vcl.control.FixedText"

If the
    "com.sun.star.form.control.FixedText"
service followed the same pattern as the other
   "com.sun.star.form.control.*"
services, I would expect to find a class called "OFixedTextControl"
inside the file
     forms/source/component/FixedText.cxx
But that file does not contain such a class, unlike all of it's friends
in the same folder.

Very strange.