Difficulties to build LO for windows

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Apr 4 04:07:54 PDT 2013

Hi there,

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 08:17 +0000, Gay, Matthieu wrote:
> Yes it works! Thanks for your activity !

	I pushed that to the -3-5 branch then; thanks for testing.

>  I met others problems here the problem and solution:

	I'll leave these to others; Fridrich - do you have any ideas ? the unit
tests are run on Windows during our build are they not ?

> Error: test cppunit ko
> Solution: I'll have to delete some wmf files
> See here: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-January/024403.html
> Now the error is still in "creating help pack" step, here the log:

	Of course, it is rather sad to see all this legacy stuff in -3-5 and so
many bugs subsequently fixed rearing their heads again - but ... c'est
la vie as they say ;-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.