officecfg/registry: removal of items

Thomas Arnhold thomas-libo at arnhold.org
Mon Apr 8 01:13:37 PDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

yes, no problem forwarding this. I think it's interesting for all.

I removed some items which were long time marked as deprecated only.
They are already on master, but without API CHANGE prefix.

@Michael: Maybe you could add a note "API CHANGE" to them?

55664c9bd2469d3e493e6f1b67fbb2f96500d492
31fedbe9f782976b6aa4615b6fd171ed52137c94

Thomas