plans with libmerged

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:25:06 PDT 2013

On 8 April 2013 23:08, Peter Foley <pefoley2 at pefoley.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [so i turned off my tinderbox after having it fail for a week] but hey the
>> app still runs fine).
>
> Tomas,
>
> Right now libmerged seems to be causing very strange crashes in the unit tests.
> I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going wrong, but any help
> would be appreciated.

So - it should now work in master.
One problem is using ure libraries in libmerged.
javaldx had problems to find libmerged because it's not in ure.

Also I think http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6c8c54ee90a2a8d3a8d35b7e89fb39770500936f
was not complete because e.g. in
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/attrdlg/scabstdlg.cxx#51
you still try to get CreateDialogFactory symbol.

It seems to work again and even my abort problem disappeared (I hope forever).
That's great.
Thanks Peter.

I plan to merge some urelibs and see how it works but that can't be
used in regular builds I am afraid because of compatibility issues.
And maybe some more regular libraries.

Matus