moving global headers into one top-level location

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 10:00:57 PDT 2013

Hi Bjoern,

On Wednesday, 2013-04-10 15:40:29 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:

> - our we should introduce "submodules" properly

I find submodules a nightmare to handle and the current situation with
the three we have (though justified because of their optional character)
is already bad enough, we don't want to scare away new developers..

  Eike

P.S.: did you freak really think that you would get away with setting
a Mail-Followup-To header that excludes yourself? ;-)
Well, I'll honor it this time and assume you read the list ...

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
For key transition see http://erack.de/key-transition-2013-01-10.txt.asc
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack