moving global headers into one top-level location

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Apr 10 12:58:14 PDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 06:44:19PM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> What is the "half-complete new concept" there, and what is wrong
> with having a module build three libraries?

Well the sw/ madness is special in its own way (see msts post and my reply).
Building multiple targets in one module per se is not a Bad Thing as long as
there is a sensible way to find out what belongs to what. But in general the
granularity of the current 'modules' is really inconsistent (sw/ e.g. is huge
compared to other modules), and it IMHO makes sense to have them build somewhat
comparable-sized pieces.

Best,

Bjoern