requeat for mentoring myself on GSoC [ My new proposal ]

Gopi M gopi.learner93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:36:33 PDT 2013

Hello sir,

i am studying CSE at Jaya engg college. I am recently participated on
IBM software developing contest. Now i would like to participate on
GSoC 2013. I am using Linux  for past 5 years. I am very much
interested in software developing.

I have an idea of improve on libreoffice at one thing.

i.e if we open a document and start to work on it. While working on
the document, if we made any mistake(s), suddenly we possible to go
back to previous version of that document by "undo" action or pressing
"CTRL+Z" shortcut. But if we close the current session window, and
open a document again, it will look last modified doc right. Now if we
feel to undo the document to previous version ( i.e initial stage or
some stage) it is not possible to do it.

i am having this idea, when we open a particular document, it will
point the opening time and current document look. it will mark the
points at every time we saving document. When we want to restore
document, we just use these any points to restore a particular
document on previous version.

Features:
 It will save our time.
 Modification easy.
 Compare to any other office products, Libreoffice only will have this feature.

Thank you,