requeat for mentoring myself on GSoC [ My new proposal ]

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 11 09:32:47 PDT 2013

> Modification easy.

GSoC is not about doing marketing work, but about coding. So no need
to convince us how wonderful LO will be once this feature has been
added. What we are interested in is being convinced that you are
capable of doing that work.

>  Compare to any other office products, Libreoffice only will have this feature.

Versioning is a core feature of "corporate" document management
systems, which integrate very well with our main proprietary
competitor (because why would anybody otherwise buy such a document
management system;)...). Apple has the "Versions" feature in OS X 10.7
and later, supported by their Pages, Numbers and Keynote applications.

--tml