Help needed about failing build (same pb as Clang tinderbox)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 14 21:27:00 PDT 2013

Hello,

Clang tinderbox fails with :
ERROR: Can´t copy file: <HTML> ->
/home/tinderbox/master-build/solver/unxlngi6/installation/opt/ No such file
or directory at
/home/tinderbox/master-build/solenv/bin/modules/installer/worker.pm line
376.

The problem comes from or is triggered by this commit
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=192c3ca83354921313d452fa4353c2bc8da1a13e.
I have the same problem when testing these changes on pc Debian x86-64 with
master sources updated yesterday.

Thanks to David, some missing commas had been added. Still, this problem
appears and the weird thing is it doesn't seem reproduceable in any case.

I read again the commit, took a look to the line 376 of worker.pm, for this
I tried to add some installer::logger::print_message just before line 376 in
worker.pm but just didn't see them when running "make dev-install".
I really don't know how to investigate about this because I don't understand
what means the "<HTML>" part.

Any idea?

Julien