Help needed for fdo#63311

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sun Apr 14 21:24:11 PDT 2013

Hi Christina,

On Sun, 2013-04-14 at 22:34 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Christina Roßmanith schrieb:
> > if you add text (e.g. "abc") to a shape like a smiley, save the
> > document, delete the text and save again the text is still present in
> > the saved file. Closing the drawing isn't necessary.

	Urgh; looks like another horror around the lifecycle of the UNO peers
for shapes; do we have an idea where the problem was introduced (is
bibisection easy?).

> Saving is not necessary. As I commented in the issue, you can see when
> you look at the shape with a macro, that the content is not erased.

	As Regina says, the same UNO API would be used for both save and macro
interfacing. Some of the code here is pretty unpleasantly and tightly
coupled between UNO impls. and svx/ to find some related commits I would
dig around / before:

	git log -u  7fec8dfcaca4efc92516f9af51a3157f1a11ccd7 -- svx/source/svdraw/svdoashp.cxx

	For potential problem areas :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.