[comment] Deprecated warnings disabled for Office Beans.

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Tue Apr 16 03:50:16 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-16 12:26, Chris Sherlock wrote:

> I'm a bit curious about the deprecation warnings:
> LocalOfficeConnection is being derived from a deprecated class, but is
> not itself deprecated. I'm a but confused how this makes any sense?

The Java stuff needs an awful lot of TLC. I started doing some work
there before being side-tracked by UNO stuff.

What is supposed to happen is that the classes that use the deprecated
interfaces should be rewritten to use the "new" interfaces, whatever
those are.

But nobody has gotten around to it yet, hint hint :-)