[comment] Deprecated warnings disabled for Office Beans.

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:24:42 PDT 2013

Oh. But what exactly *are* the new interfaces?

The interfaces were deprecated in commit
eb99e74c6248c4bc60f4191154ea18319550b28d [1] some time in 2005, the only
reference I have to why is the cryptic comment "INTEGRATION: CWS jl22
(1.2.26); FILE MERGED"

I'd be happy to try to convert these to a new interface, but I genuinely
don't know where to start :(

Chris

1.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/bean/com/sun/star/comp/beans/OfficeConnection.java?id=eb99e74c6248c4bc60f4191154ea18319550b28d