minutes of ESC call ...

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Apr 18 14:23:41 PDT 2013

Michael Meeks-2 wrote
> 	+ Tollef's great work (thanks to TDF funding) on bugzilla:
> 		+ https://bugs.freedesktop.org/page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html
> 		+ shows the QA heros: top bug closers, stats of opened / shut etc.

Hi!
Great to see useful pages already used in other projects start coming here,
but it would be better to have  fields with customizable values (more like
on http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/page.cgi?id=gcc/weekly-bug-summary.html)
along with product selector for just LibreOffice stats.
And as we browse other Bugzillas for new ideas - I really like new personal
and product dashboards introduced on bugzilla.mozilla.org. Really nice piece
of code - see this blog post
http://globau.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/bugzilla-mozilla-org-upgraded-to-v4-2/.
Hope to see them here some day.
Best regards.