minutes of ESC call ...

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:50:11 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM, bfo <bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com> wrote:
> Michael Meeks-2 wrote
>>       + Tollef's great work (thanks to TDF funding) on bugzilla:
>>               + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html
>>               + shows the QA heros: top bug closers, stats of opened / shut etc.
>
> Hi!
> Great to see useful pages already used in other projects start coming here,
> but it would be better to have  fields with customizable values (more like
> on http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/page.cgi?id=gcc/weekly-bug-summary.html)
> along with product selector for just LibreOffice stats.
> And as we browse other Bugzillas for new ideas - I really like new personal
> and product dashboards introduced on bugzilla.mozilla.org. Really nice piece
> of code - see this blog post
> http://globau.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/bugzilla-mozilla-org-upgraded-to-v4-2/.
> Hope to see them here some day.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions about Bugzilla! Please feel free to join
the QA Call tomorrow at 13:00 UTC if you'd like to discuss possible
improvements for the bug tracker. We're always happy to have more
hands on deck :-)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19

-- Robinson 'qubit' Tryon