Python extension not working on Mac (LibreOffice 4.0.2.2)

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:22:14 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Carles Pina i Estany <carles at pina.cat> wrote:

> Have you been able to reproduce the problem using 4.0.2.2 on Mac?
> Is it fix using the 4.0.3.1?

I cannot reproduce since I _do_ have that nasty libintl.8.dylib at
that location... which is the root cause of the problem to start with.

> (I could only reproduce using Mac -on Intel, I haven't tried on PPC-.
> Not on Linux or Windows).

It is only on MAc intel. Mac PPC should be fine... and so are other platforms.

> On Monday I can try using LO 4.0.3 RC1, sadly I don't have access to Mac
> hardware before.

4.0.3.1 has been rebuilt and will be mirrored soonish... and should
not have that bug. by monday you should be able to download a working
4.0.3.1

4.0.2.2 is already released... it is unclear how we are going to
handle this... re-downloading a release version after release is not
usually a 'good thing(tm).
The release team will discuss what they want to do about that...

> Is there some bug tracker issue that I could watch?

I do not know... you reported the problem... so if you did not create
a bugzilla entry, then no, there is none :-)

Norbert