Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Apr 23 02:50:45 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:34:31AM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I don't understand why one would want to use the term "class" in the
> gbuild context. Isn't that just misleading?

Look at:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_%28computer_programming%29
 "Classes are composed from structural and behavioral constituents."

which is _exactly_ what gbuild does in the best way supportable in make.
GObject also uses this vocabulary in a non-OOP language and if it wouldnt, it
would be even harder to grok the concepts. ;)

Best,

Bjoern