Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Apr 23 01:34:31 PDT 2013

> One of the main differences between the new build system and the
> old one is that the new one is documented.

Of course, one could also say that the old one was plain old straight
Make macros (sure, with lots of conditionals etc) with no run-time
generation of rules and dependencies, that one just needed to read it
to see what it did.

(No, I am not saying that the old mess was better. Just easier to understand.)

> the amount and
> coverage of documentation varies from class to class,

I don't understand why one would want to use the term "class" in the
gbuild context. Isn't that just misleading?

--tml