Different Gerrit workflows -- was Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:25:24 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:02 AM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky at gmx.de> wrote:
> On Tue Apr 23 18:19:55 PDT 2013, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>
>>If you think that that list is missing someone(s) that are
>>very present on IRC and could help cover the request, I'm all ears.
> can you please add Stephan and Lionel?

I have no objections adding stephan and lionel, please do.

>>but adding 200 peoples to that list is not something I consider viable
>>at this point.
>
> Committers group has 78 members, given that 14 has the right already,
> that would grant the schedule/show queue right to another 64 devs.

I counted 13, 4 are sysadm that are there as a 'massive food poisining
at a dev conference insurance'... but they usually do not monitory the
dev mailing list.
but yes indeed coalan, mmeek, thorsten can also schedule things...

David. with your new patch having schedule/show queue would not mean
having get/put right ?
that would be a great step in limiting the clusterfuck potential

Norbert