Different Gerrit workflows -- was Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Wed Apr 24 00:45:27 PDT 2013

Quoting Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:02 AM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky at gmx.de> wrote:
>> On Tue Apr 23 18:19:55 PDT 2013, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>>
>>> If you think that that list is missing someone(s) that are
>>> very present on IRC and could help cover the request, I'm all ears.
>> can you please add Stephan and Lionel?
>
> I have no objections adding stephan and lionel, please do.

done.
@Stephan, Lionel: you have the right now, don't screw it up ;-)

> David. with your new patch having schedule/show queue would not mean
> having get/put right ?

exactly! We would need to grant the new ACL to the BuildBots group
first... and
as i said earlier, until we apply that patch, i do object to grant
the right to wider group of people: 15 core devs should do it for now.

> that would be a great step in limiting the clusterfuck potential
definitely.
Please note: i've submitted the patch for master-buildbot (upcoming
Gerrit 2.6 release) only.

David