Guidance on 'Paragraph Tab' bug

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 08:13:08 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 17:27 +0300, Adam Fyne wrote:
> 2.       I see that there is a function called 'GetPresentation'.
> I am not sure what is the logic in the function and how I am supposed
> to implement it for a 'Positional Tab'.

IIRC GetPresentation is to get a human string representation of the
attribute for the UI, e.g. in the format paragraph style dialog on the
"Organizer tab page" there is a "contains" frame with a pile of text
that states what the style overrides, e.g. "don't count lines + x left
margin" and so on.

C.