Guidance on 'Paragraph Tab' bug

Adam Fyne Adam.Fyne at cloudon.com
Mon Aug 5 08:25:17 PDT 2013

Hi Caolan,
Thanks for the quick reply.
1. I'm not sure what you mean "don't count lines..." - is there any chance
you can send me a screenshot of this?
2. Is this mandatory? How do I know what each ENUM means in the function and
how to handle it? (I took a look at other SfxPoolItems and each one has its
own logic, some don't even have it).
Best,
       Adam Fyne
        Office: +972-77-517-5008