Guidance on 'Paragraph Tab' bug

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 08:12:28 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 18:25 +0300, Adam Fyne wrote:
> Hi Caolan,
> Thanks for the quick reply.
> 1. I'm not sure what you mean "don't count lines..." - is there any chance
> you can send me a screenshot of this?

In writer, hit F11, right click on a paragraph style and select modify
and you get the paragraph style dialog. There will be an "Organizer" tab
page, and in that there is a "contains" frame. My understanding is that
the text shown in that frame is created via GetPresentation.

> 2. Is this mandatory? How do I know what each ENUM means in the function and
> how to handle it? (I took a look at other SfxPoolItems and each one has its
> own logic, some don't even have it).

I don't know what enum you mean. But if you look at the organizer tab
page you get a feel for the idea, some text to describe in words the
effect of the attribute. (Quality varies a lot I admit per attribute)

C.