OSX NSAccessibility VoiceOver adjustments for 4.0.5 RC2 and 4.1.1 RC1

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Tue Aug 6 08:27:30 PDT 2013

Giving this a bump.

So Lubos, you've taken for review everything looking good?  Norbert?

Sure would like to see this make the 4.0.5 RC2 cut, if ready it is worth the
extra effort.

None the less, I really hope we can give Boris the welcome he deserves,
including any assistance he needs on navigating CodeReview and packaging of
patches.  He may be new to LO but has a proven track record with
NSAccessibility for OSX.

Stuart