Hacking LO print dialog

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Aug 15 02:45:24 PDT 2013

> Can't we figure out who wrote the Print Dialog part of the current LO
> Version and ask him directly how I could hack it?

You still haven't told us what it is you actually want to achieve. And by
"hacking" the print dialog, do you mean adding more options and settings to
it, related to some special way of printing a document?

(I vaguely remember somebody, maybe you, asked about such on IRC.)

But surely you don't expect that just by adding something to the print
dialog, the code that actually prints will automagically start printing in
a different way?

--tml