Hacking LO print dialog

Ahmed Hasnaoui hasnaoui.ahmed90 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 03:01:42 PDT 2013

>>You still haven't told us what it is you actually want to achieve. And by
"hacking" the print dialog, do you mean adding more options and >>settings
to it, related to some special way of printing a document?

Yes, e.g.: Print page 1-3 from
paper<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/paper.html>
 feeder <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/feeder.html> 1, 5-10 from
paper feeder 2 and so on.

>>(I vaguely remember somebody, maybe you, asked about such on IRC.)

Yes it was me and I vaguely remember it was you, told me to write to the
mailing list =)

>>But surely you don't expect that just by adding something to the print
dialog, the code that actually prints will automagically start printing in
>>a different way?

I don't expect that, I know there is some work to do for it!

Best,

Ahmed