Fwd: Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Akash Shetye shetyeakash at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:59:21 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akash Shetye <shetyeakash at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.
To: Akash Shetye <shetyeakash at gmail.com>

Hello all,

Updating everyone about the branch's progress after a long long time. I
have managed to get done the import and export of table styles and tables
from .xlsx back to .xlsx from LO. LO now supports the import of table
styles but there is nothing in place about the export to Open Document
Format of these table styles. Currently I am swimming around the rendering
codeand should be getting on with something to show pretty soon like in a 3
days.
What follows after that is the making of rendering code that actually works
when when you reposition tables etc but that is something to worry about
after the initial rendering is done. Also dialog and much UI stuff is way
pending. See you next week.