Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Akash Shetye shetyeakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:12:02 PDT 2013

Here is what I have done and what I will be doing.

Last week:
-Wrote the calculation part for rendering.
-Wrote a failing stub fro using this calculation and setting the style
sheet.
-Looked at the rendering of statically formatted cells (by applying style
sheets).

This week:
-Get done with the rendering for once.
-Optimise calculation code.
-Why are some tests failing..investigate the sw_subsequentexport test.